2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2Moons Raiders make money fast

Go down

2Moons Raiders make money fast Empty 2Moons Raiders make money fast

Post  Admin Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Leveling the bestoutthemselves,and the soldiers would personally feel Debu team lost taste.2moons gold Do not worry, new challenges are such that we do, let us proceed to Crudine it and what does not run? "Stupid" open the map to see it, of course, can be passed in the past, but to a lot of 2moons gold Oh, Daimon eggs before departure to buy some Oh, one will have great use, and when we went to first after the Nasdaq Rudin thing is to pick up 15 of the "unknown collector task" At this point I am a "magic wand set of trainees," and then proceed to the ruins of the skull to kill it, if you hit the skull of the deceased the deceased's spine to the 50 gold coins. dead blackmailed. Shougu the deceased victim in the ribs of the 10 gold coins is the 2moons dil ~, how too few? Oh ~ Do not worry if each of these packages like one above form a complete human skeleton, a set can exchange 2000 2moons gold, that is our purpose to come here all the way, and Oh! I think in this upgrade to make money very quickly, because the skeleton is more difficult to play when Daimon apparent the usefulness of the egg, the skull under general fight 3-4, after the eggs spend Daimon only two, not death to him waving a stick at, although we are but we are not cowards Oh Master! Ha ha! What Daimon eggs waste of money? Big Brother You Do the math! How much time off death experience, how much can kill a strange little experience 2moons dil! Understand it! 1. Talking about the pure law of the taboo it. . Think about it slowly!2moons dil These are the pure law, practice it, if you practice what God, Oh, you still killed me, the kind of humanitarian law which do not illegal occupation ... ... ... ... P!? (? # R7V Skills on the 20 mentioned before is very simple skills, I do only two can learn to use magic, wind and first aid as well as some auxiliary magic, cursed as to what Frostbolt ah ah, I feel rubbish, really Learning is a waste of points, so why learn only the wind and aid it? Because the wind magic attack is the strongest mage magic early, (curse too slow to wait, I can throw three wind a) The first aid you, is a life-saving magic, albeit waste blue, but due to casting speed and Ultrafast recovery so often the edge of death you pull back, I think it will learn the magic! "5hj0?? RW 2. Best not to leapfrog Daguai, a waste of energy physical labor, as Debu taste loss, you can do the math, you are under the magic 4, killed a senior strange experience to give you more than 500 100 2moons dil, died accidentally in a ... Ha ha. I believe if everyone in this leveling to 20 is just a small problem, I have seen a 27 Paladin told me in the ruins if you do not hit the 200 sets of human bones is not a complete return to the city. I fainted! k?? 48??>cheap 2moons dil 。 ">.... Dark elven mage, but that the Master among the best, day 2 figures among the waste (pre-) (halo ~ ~ Do not hit my head, ah) But I still love this career quite. Why is Master of waste? The main reason is because there is no "blue" selling, I mean a bit of magic if I run out if Daguai until 10 minutes, then the rest of my time will be 7 to 8 minutes, and during the break must find a extremely safe place, if man, then you are more Daguai leapfrog to note, because the days will be out 2 characters experience death, 1 hour and wasted effort (not even counting the time back and forth on foot). Daguai earn 2moons dil leveling good to the point forward, I have been practicing the dark before the law had some experience of 2 days, so the beginning is not small task I take, has been fight wolves, goblins , AMP like the strange, probably in the 8 -9 time earn 4-5W 2moons gold back to town to buy a set of proposed dedication, you can speed up the magic attacking speed to level 8 when we must take "mushroom package capsule "task, this time wearing a contribution if a magic wand, then add the cedar can easily kill" forest mushrooms "of the cysts can hit for 10 mushroom 2000 2moons dil, but dark magic to make money early, ah, ( proposed location for the map upgrade "Night Village" on the left where there are a lot of mushrooms regional Oh cool, huh!) until the time rose to 11, then if there is to buy 2moons dil to "trainee magic wand" and the same time we must take " zombie skin, "the task is to complete a 2000 2moons dil, this time to want to change locations because of the leveling out, over the large map" Night Castle "on the right of the mountain (you can also detour will be farther away), where the blood to kill mushrooms (mushrooms cyst tasks) proposed that only play because, after all our magic mushrooms is limited, immediate concern after the 10 cysts mushrooms, not far from running straight ahead is the "swamp", and this time be careful, just kill the zombies (zombies Paper tasks) and time to kill off six-way also the eye, because the bats here, red-eye, and dark sickle, are active against the strange and the high speed fast attack, CAUTION! Proposed to complete the task to return to the city, then the task in the coming, this will be faster, after all, 2 days is money and equipment to play it! Well, unknowingly has 15 years ofage,buy 2moons gold alas! Add Leia really boring! About a dozen mobs and I, playing about 130 experienced a more than 80 money is no risk of the most important pieces of Oh Oh occasionally burst.

Admin
Admin

https://2moonsgdfhgf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down