2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you lend money

Go down

If you lend money  Empty If you lend money

Post  xiangnishi Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:18 pm

If you lend money

to her own father, uncle was put in time out if what is hard to say, if anything went wrong, that money can be returned to their homes put into effect? For Yang Li's character, Yang Ming had to seriously consider: "You do not have good relations and Sun Jie What? Her family should be very good, you can control by her first number." "Yes ah, how do I forget her then, she must find a way! "Yang Li's eyes instantly light up and quickly come up with phone call to the Sun Jie of the past:" Hey ... ... Sun Jie, Yang Li-ah ... ... I was out of my house thing, and others birkenstock shoes to My father to the kidnapping of ... ... Well, that line, I waited for you, ah ... ... "off the phone, Yang Li obviously relieved. Look out, the Sun Jie certainly is a way of people. Now that case, Yang Ming was by no birkenstock worry about how, with the best people to intervene, to save his cousin had to look at the dirty looks, simply thankless. Ten minutes later, I heard the door bell, Sun Jie Pushing seems like that the new Audi R8 a good, fast speed Dao Shi. Sun Jie Entering the house, see Yang Ming is here, obviously slightly surprised a moment, but think of the relationship between Yang Ming and Yang Li, also fell at ease. Yang Ming is a bit awkward, however, birkenstocks after all, the last in the bathroom, what would people to that. "Hello." For his woman, of course, hello to the Yang Ming. Sun Jie did not speak, just nodded his head and Yang Ming. Yang Ming that strange feeling to suddenly some hell! ***, Good and evil is the night We two couples ah, you last eat aphrodisiac, used up I, put I forgotten? After all, is Yang Ming's big idea of merry men, how to say the relationship birkenstock sandals between two people can be considered ambiguous, right? How can we ignore it! Thought of it sitting in the Sun Jie Yang Ming deliberate side, look like Sun Jie of the collar Ruoyouruowu crossed out. But now we are in the mountains of things to worry about Yang, Yang Ming, and no one noticed a little trick. But the party is feeling the Sun Jie Yang Ming strange eyes, and some blame the glare of the Yang Ming 1, whispered: "Everybody says that the last thing was an accident, I hope you self-respect." Ha! Sun Jie see this expression, Yang Ming suddenly laughed! It seems this woman is not the same as the surface itself to forget ah! Sun Jie more on their cold hearts of Yang Ming the more I am sure this woman was his ear. Otherwise, what a change for the birkenstock outlet first time she met the enthusiasm of their ruthlessness in deliberately? Acquaintances to meet such an attitude should not be, right? Sun Jie Yang Ming remember that although some of her suitors such as the Jian Guo Chao not very cold, but the proper etiquette is still a lot too! Thought of this, Yang Ming smiled slightly, but also whispered: "Who can guarantee that accidents will not happen again then?" "Afraid there is no chance it." Sun Jie has adjusted well to their emotions, their faces become The initial take it lightly. But change does not help now and then, and before it has done slightly annoyed Jiao Chen Yang Ming's eyes close. Yang Ming said the sentence does not matter: "There is no opportunity to create so! On, you face the MP4 movie good." "When I return?" Sun Jie Dao Shi Yang Ming is not afraid to be inside something that is not could not bear that a MP4. has been dealing with Sun Jie and men are standing on the very edge of the point of view. The pursuit of those who have been juggling between the Sun Jie. And even if some maverick maverick from time to time in the pursuit of those who deliberately pretend or tit for tat back from the dead on the Sun Jie, Sun Jie want in order to attract attention. But regret is that Sun Jie ignore them altogether directly lost. Now people are in front of Yang Ming, Sun Jie despite efforts to want to forget about that thing, but where is that forget this kind of thing can forget? Sun Jie of the brain are not computer hard drive that can be deleted to delete! Anyway, what happened is real, Sun Jie in any case can not be immediate, the only kind of happened and their relationship to men and other men equally. But with the present status of Yang Ming, Sun Jie is even possible and what he further recurrence. Sun Jie has received an injury, she has been dedicated from the time the girls love evolved into a strong woman sensible shopping, Chia-heirs! Now think of the original self.

xiangnishi

Back to top Go down