2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach Outlet Online Zhang Xu tone tactful

Go down

Coach Outlet Online Zhang Xu tone tactful Empty Coach Outlet Online Zhang Xu tone tactful

Post  wrurttio Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 am

Coach Outlet Online Zhang Xu tone tactful
but have never seen such a business person. Coach Poppy This is the business? Does the other party thought it was playing Monopoly? 100 million U.S. dollars, have been a killer of troops in the country built up! Actually put their hopes in a strange phone is really funny! Zhang Xu's mind thought. "Hey, Mr. Zhang, Mr. Zhang Xu ... ...?" The microphone inside the incessant voices heard, so that the more the more I Zhang Xu of the other detestable psychology. "Mr. Zhang Xu, a billion U.S. dollars this price, only a low not high. You only see the price, but did not see hidden behind this price risk. Let me tell you, in this world, can be positive kill that man, the number will come out with one hand. even assassination, to success, and there is absolutely no more than two hands the number of people. Do you think 100 million dollars more. But I want to tell you, you kill the people. definitely more than this price. Mr. Zhang Xu, you should feel lucky, because I'm asking price. If the other killer, but even the asking price has not the courage. you do not know how this person in the end the terrorist! "hear the other side, then Zhang Xu in mind though there are anger, but in emotional stability but many. Because to some extent. This man just said to the content, and the first individual is very similar. Previously the phone is not good to kill each other that is why they push off of. In between life and money, do not hesitate to choose Coach Factory Outlet Online the former. Now this phone, even though that is difficult to deal with each other, but could not help the temptation of money, chose the latter. But the price is high staggering 100 million dollars to kill a person. Is simply an astronomical figure. He really so bad? Zhang Xu way and think that. Time in the mainland of China. He Coach Factory also considered the man to kill to have seen a few times. In addition to a number can play. Arrogance of some. Some arrogant beyond. Does not seem to find other special places. May be that such a person. Files turned out to be confidential. And leading to killer, should be described as dangerous. It is even dangerous to the point of terror. It is incomprehensible to Zhang Xu. This time to him. Head back inside the ring again, the history of East Tel: want to kill the man. Not care about money. Although not care. But money can not be so flower. 100 million dollars? To his mother land. Zhang Xu thought. There are three killer is not called. Or shop around after then. "Mr Cheung. You think it over?" Came again the other end urged to voice. "Are you sure. In the price. Can not be cheaper?" Zhang Xu asked after the hearing. I feel like buying vegetables in the vegetable market and to bargain. But here is to not care too much about a few cents. But millions and billions. "Mr Cheung. I'm afraid you Coach Factory Outlet still do not know. I represent to. Is not a killer. One of the top killers behind places there are many people for his service. Survey data, information, collusion and so on and so on. Exactly. Usually referred to the next top killer. not a person. but as a team. if it fails. then death is not a person. I'm afraid the whole organization should be subjected to mass annihilation. in particular the identity of the killed to people in special places. dared to take Under this sale. Let's have hesitated for a long time to time. 100 million U.S. dollars. absolutely fair. "" That, to me one day, I think, regardless of do not agree with, I'll give you call! "hear the other party refuses to cut prices, said Coach Outlet Online Zhang Xu tone tactful. This seems to be bargain when one of the most simple way, as long as you come up with a price too high, do not want to buy to look like, the seller will take the initiative to cut prices in order to achieve a fast deal. Now, Zhang Xu land that is the trick. However, the other party does not seem to buy his account, upon hearing the words of Zhang Xu euphemism, no means got a price reduction, said: "Well, I was waiting for news of Mr. Chang!" "Yes, you can not put that can only who sold me the information? "Zhang Xu said suddenly," Coach Factory Store Sorry, we have our rules and information are part of the business can only sell a whole can not be split. We are killers, not the officers, unless you can pay 100 million U.S. prices. Even if the business would fail, even if you're out 10 million dollars, we will only destroy the message will not be sold. Mr. Zhang, I reiterate again, we are professionals, do not compare us with other rubbish

wrurttio

Back to top Go down