2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach Factory Outlet Online window,

Go down

Coach Factory Outlet Online window, Empty Coach Factory Outlet Online window,

Post  wrurttio Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 am

Coach Factory Outlet Online window,
after all, these women are worried about Wang Zheng of the heart, have a place in the hearts of Wang Zheng. Wang Zheng can be done to them all, if they have any dies, Wang Zheng, everything will probably do away! "Ring ring ring" a while the phone rings, the standing Coach Factory Outlet Online window, looking out of the tall buildings of Zhang Xu pull them back to reality. Today is the last day of a two-day period, evidently offer arrived. Looked at the phone number outside the familiar, Zhang Xu connect the phone. "Hey, I was Zhang Xu!" "Patrick, I am to inform you, on the assassination of two days ago talking about things, through our professional assessment, after careful consideration, decided to abandon the deal. For waste your time, I apologize! "Zhang Xu, after listening to Lengle Leng, give it up? What do you mean? This to Zhang Xu's mind very ignorant. Two Coach Factory days ago, but the other party take the initiative to seek them out on the deal, but give up now ... ...! "" Can you tell me why give up? Is it because of money problems? I said, you do can offer! "Zhang Xu said into the phone." This is not a question of money, but ... ...! "In the first call, with a tone of arrogance can not say, but this time, the other hesitated up after a long while and said:" You ... ... you really know the true identity of the person to kill it? "" I'm not his information to you? "Zhang Xu said, while thinking in my heart, It appears that information turned out to be false, the other should be investigated to the real data." You that information is simply false, used to conceal the identity! Do not you know his identity secret in China is it? "" ... ...! What say you in Coach Factory Outlet the end? Can you tell me the information? "Zhang Xu asked," I can out of money! "" I'm sorry Coach Outlet Online Patrick, we can not meet your requirements. Because this matter is too complicated, it is only a ... ...! There may be other killer dare take, but ... ... Again, I hope we next have the opportunity to cooperate. To apologize, next time will discount the price on it! Goodbye! "Then, the other party has hung up the phone! Zhang Xu Leng Leng's look at the hands of the microphone, this ... ... This is how one thing in the end? In the incomprehensible, the Zhang Xu hangs up the phone, it may be a liar. Zhang Xu's mind thought, What kind of crook, but it? not deceive the money, Coach Poppy but also a waste of the international long distance! not long before the phone rings again rang. as Zhang Xu already had prepared, so he connected to the phone. "Zhang Sir, you remember me? "" Remember! "Zhang Xu said after the hearing, two days ago a link to the killer of five claimed the phone, but do not Zibaojiamen, allowing Zhang Xu, on which I remember who is who? Zhang Xu know, these people find his purpose is a, about the business of life! "I'm glad Mr. Cheung is also able to recall Coach Factory Store in the next, I believe you'll want to know the final offer, right? But until then, I would like to determine what you really want to kill that guy? "" Yes, how much speak on the straight! "Zhang Xu said." 100 million! "" 100 million? "Zhang Xu heard this Lengle Leng, if not in this particular time to hear, he will think that the other party is a joke. To know Zhang Xu had only been out of the 10 million, and in his calculations, most will be five 10 million can handle that. the other side even out 100 million? "Yes, a million dollars! "" You simply have to rob banks forget! "In accordance with the RMB against the U.S. dollar today, 100 million U.S. dollars, equivalent to 682.21 million yuan, this is a astronomical. The money, enough people to lead a normal lifetime of a few. If a person's monthly salary is 5000, then he needs 11,370 years to pocketed the money. Use the money to kill a man, who thought? Bin Laden is not worth the price ah uncle. When Zhang Xu heard a million times, it has surprised him enough, and they even told it was added after the 100 million U.S. dollars. Even wild speculations, there is absolutely no way to law, this is definitely have a big opening. No, it should be a dinosaur with large openings better! When my idiot it? Angry Zhang Xuli that the microphone fell fiercely on the ground, even when the sucker was played and Zhang can not angry? One hundred million dollars? Even rob a bank, I am afraid have to rush home to cobble together a lot. In Zhang Xu view, just the phone bastard, is not only a liar, but also a rogue. Zhang Xu mixed in the business world for so many years, when there are beautiful when they fall,

wrurttio

Back to top Go down