2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil legend no responsibility buy buy 2moons gold

Go down

Devil legend no responsibility buy buy 2moons gold Empty Devil legend no responsibility buy buy 2moons gold

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Devil legend no responsibility buy 2moons gold for the bi-monthly city task flows south! So breath added to the explosion, endurance, mental invincible ah ~ ~ floating fish with my return to the main city Asimov side, this task is to observe the ocean tides. . . What is not is to see the sea. .buy 2moons gold There should not be any danger of it. . . not to say that we must first sharpen his tools what. . To fight with a scrap metal will only increase their burden, repair his badly damaged equipment and found the properties of each upgrade reward points also accumulate a lot, it seems that I was "black people" task addicted. . . So breath added to the explosion, endurance, mental invincible ah ~ ~ floating fish with my return to the main city Asimov side, this task is to observe the ocean tides. . . What is not is to see the sea. . There should not be any danger of it. . . In Flor beach where they received the task of investigating the reef. . . Feel vaguely like a small war bad, these two tasks too perfunctory, right. . . Asimov must be hiding something, and Flor. . Well, these problems will improve as the level slowly opened, and when to rise to 18, the system prompts and lifted my appetite, because 20 copies when you can experience the system. . . Surprise, there in front of!!! To the bi-monthly City, in front of the world and become An Yixiang. . Streets, parks, temples, towers. . Orderly urban planning, holding Huo Nisi ball of darkness and left a letter, you want to unlock all the hidden mysteries, Dan needs to a higher Master - Asimov learn. . . Knight innate determination to take quality, like a small war embarked on a new journey to find the truth. . The road is long, good or bad fortune is unknown, 2moons dilin order to make their journey not alone, like a small war decisions together before the trip! ! ! In the upper right corner of the player list, like a small war and called "Color hand" players to become friends, but quickly found the 19 small wars like the Ranger and the opposition camp belongs to, which means we can not team battle. . . Unfortunately, though it temporarily pulled into his friends in the bar, have a friend who is always a good thing. . . With the previous combat experience with the lessons of the events of Angel, a small war in the completion of the mission as more cautious, Asimov Master will each task given to me more carefully than before. . It should be particularly described with you, the bimonthly city is a main city in Zhe Li Qu received the many tasks required field map "Crescent Bay" on 完成, as Laidao a new map, like a small war is not very fit at first, in defense on both sides of the camp and ran bi-monthly city, carefully read the task information, Asimov found all of the tasks given to me are around the mysterious "Men in Black" started. . . This must be an important clue to the ball of darkness, in order to investigate, as a small adventure to battle giant swamp. . Get rid of the

DeathAdder, but still to no avail. . . However, as in the giant swamp small war found a black man, he was with the ball looking for something dark. . . This item is really endless task ah, more and more details surfaced. . . I know,cheap 2moons dil the truth has left me far away. . Let me say defense camp, this is a very important resource fortress, by Di Kalu's guidance, received a series of small wars like the workshop tasks. . Learn to make weapons, upgrades for the workshop, decomposition and other new equipment, survival skills, to master these you can go naked plunder the resources of others ~ ~ ~ with the resources to upgrade the level of 16 also enhance the system to tell the pop-up tips I use props to reduce death caused the resurrection of the loss of durable equipment, the interface where people can repair the equipment, this tip is very important, not to say that we must first sharpen his tools what. . To fight with a scrap metal will only increase their burden, repair his badly damaged equipment and found the properties of each upgrade reward points also accumulate a lot, it seems that I was "black people" task addicted. . . Devil legend to the bi-monthly City, in front of the world and become An Yixiang. . Streets, parks, temples, towers. . Orderly urban planning, holding Huo Nisi ball of darkness and left a letter, 2moons goldyou want to unlock all the hidden mysteries, Dan needs to a higher Master - Asimov learn. . . Knight innate determination to take quality, like a small war embarked on a new journey to find the truth. . . The road is long, good or bad fortune is unknown, in order to make their journey not alone, the decision together as a small battle ahead!!! In the upper right corner of the player list,

Admin
Admin

https://2moonsgdfhgf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down