2Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bagi and Mage in 2Moons

Go down

Bagi and Mage in 2Moons Empty Bagi and Mage in 2Moons

Post  Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello again readers! There are so many questions asked over and over again. Here 2moons-dil has collected the correlative information about 2moons. Hope it can drive your attention.

The concept of a pure strength bagi, in my view, makes only slightly more sense than a pure strength mage. Bagis simply aren't intended to be damage dealers. It certaintly seems bad for pve, and unnecessary for pvp; as you noted they KB a lot of classes anyways with a more standard build(2moons gold). I highly doubt even with a pure strength build they would do more damage then mages; the obvious exception being bosses with very high resistance.

But whatever works for you I guess. Anyone trying this should be prepared to buy(2moons dil) a restat; I really don't think they would be happy with the results. Points for originality I guess, and who knows, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Don't say anything bad about 2Moons or Acclaim,or the thought police will come and lock away. To solve your issue, contact support which will A) direct you to Gamehi B) ignore you entirely C) think that you will continue to support a company whose idea of customer service seems to be go screw yourself D) lock all posts saying anything negative about 2Moons or Acclaim, even when it's the truthStaff Summoners Pawn All. "Including Mages". You get these noob summoners that don't have resistance to ice etc.. then mages pawn, but if the summoner knows his class mages don't stand a chance.

You throw dark avatar in DF and you own the mobs, you throw palups in DF you own all the mobs, you throw hell burst you own the mobs, you throw summon ghost you own the mobs.

The number one thing people don't understand about DF is "ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING" Why throw all your skills when mobs have full health? If your smart you won't, and when the time is right if your smart you get all the exp.

It's not about who is the best for PVP, it's about who is smart and knows their character, those people in a DF party will win every single time. It could be all baggi and it still wouldn't matter.

Here we also provide professional 2moons powerleveling service to players who want to level faster. Welcome to contact with our customer service and place an order.

Admin
Admin

https://2moonsgdfhgf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down